Technical Support / Product Support Service Options
Our experienced technicians are dedicated to ensuring the availability of your service. Egenera is committed to providing customers with the highest levels of support, and deliver 24/7/365 global technical support service for our Xterity Cloud Services offerings, enterprise software support for all of our software product offerings. In addition, we offer a variety of hardware support programs for our BladeFrame product along with companion services for our OEM based software products. For assistance on any of our products or services you can contact service using the following:
- Partners – Web or Chat: https://portal.egenera.com
- US 1-866-301-3117
- EMEA 01-9022718
- ASIA PAC 0120-676-076
To better understand the support options available for the Egenera products you use refer to the matrix below.
- N/A – Not Applicable
- NBH – Requests received during local Normal Business Hours
- ABH – Requests received local After Business Hours
- Additional Cost – Services can be provided based as a time and expense engagement
- Initial Installation – Refers to the act of first assembling, testing, and configuring the hardware platform and Egenera PAN domain. It does not refer to implementing the customer’s specific environment.
- Upgrade Installation – Refers to the resources required to install any new hardware products or software releases onto an already existing PAN system.
- Upgrade Preparation – Refers to the resources required to determine compatibility and review potential risks with a planned upgrade path.
- * All Egenera replacements outside of warranty are done as an advanced exchange where an Egenera-owned spare is shipped to the customer according to the SLA so that a failed part can be replaced before it is de-installed to minimize potential outage. Replacement parts do not become customer property until the defective part is received by Egenera, prior to that customer is responsible for the return or purchase of Egenera spare within 30 days.
- ** Timing represents a minimal committed SLA from time Egenera establishes need. However exact date and time of dispatch depends on customer’s ability to consume those services and the local time.
- All Egenera service contracts are charged on an annual pre-paid basis. Services can be upgrading or changed within a contract or during a renewal upon written notice however certain additional charges may apply. Re-instating service after coverage has lapsed is subject to a fee.
- †On-Site Support – On-site support technicians are only included in contracts covering Egenera Bladeframe hardware. Local technicians are engaged when Egenera support identifies they are required for remediation. On-site labor is not a substitute for customer involvement in diagnostic efforts or pBlade replacements. On-site labor SLA does not apply to PS activities or other special requests for on-site support.
End of Service Life Product Matrix
Download the latest End of Service Life Products Matrix learn more.