Boxborough, Mass. – September 13, 2016 – Egenera, a leading provider of wholesale cloud services and cloud management software to the channel, today announced the general availability of a new interface for Xterity, its wholesale managed cloud service. The new downloadable application, called Xterity Cloud Console, is designed to simplify customer onboarding and solution development to accelerate deployment of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Cloud Migration solutions.
Xterity Cloud Console is an application that delivers:
- New, advanced search, sort and filtering functions to improve navigation through the extensive Xterity catalog and improved provisioning and access to client configuration information
- New tools and functions that enable quick creation and deployment of end user (client) solutions
- Improved performance of Xterity’s drag and drop cloud services designer with enhanced pan, zoom and search capabilities
- Simplified wizards for environment and server creation
- New health alert, event and task views for better status awareness
- New marketing tools to enable self-service branding and customization to match partner marketing strategies
- Business development functions that enable creation and pricing of customer solutions without incurring charges, allowing partners to offer potential customers a range of right-sized solutions from which to choose
Adam Rooney, IT manager at Softworks, an Irish provider of time and attendance solutions and Egenera partner, commented:
“The new Xterity Cloud Console enables us to be more productive and it gives us a more flexible, granular view of our environments. For example, we can display and manage cloud environments with large numbers of VMs and make configuration changes on the fly with easier access to critical information.”
“We’re seeing the rapid adoption of Xterity worldwide and today’s announcement of the new Xterity Cloud Console represents a giant step forward in improving the ease of use and productivity of our customers,” said Dan Busby, vice president of product management, Egenera. “The new capabilities of Cloud Console will improve our partners’ time to revenue and will enable them to be more responsive to the needs of their clients.”
Xterity delivers a full range of brandable dedicated, managed, private and public cloud services, including BaaS, Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), CloudMigrate and now Xterity Cloud Console exclusively through the channel. Xterity’s business continuity services provide partners a great cloud entry point to quickly begin offering high value cloud services with no up-front capital or ongoing maintenance costs. Xterity supports HIPAA compliance and is hosted in Tier 3 and Tier 3+ datacenters worldwide.
More information about Xterity Cloud Services can be found at http://www.egenera.com.
Egenera is a leading provider of wholesale cloud services to the channel and data center infrastructure management software. Xterity, the company’s white label cloud service, offers revenue generating Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to managed service providers (MSPs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) seeking to deliver cloud services with no upfront costs and with higher margins than competing solutions. Headquartered in Boxborough, Mass., Egenera has thousands of production installations globally, including premier enterprise data centers, service providers and government agencies. For more information on the company, please visit egenera.com. Follow Egenera on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Media Relations Contact Information:
Smart Connections PR
+1 (410) 658- 8246