Egenera Inc., the industry’s pioneer in open converged infrastructure and unified computing, is partnered with HP to deliver PAN Manager® on HP ProLiant Server Blades.
By integrating Egenera’s most advanced release of PAN Manager with HP’s market-leading blades based on Intel® Xeon® multi-core processors and Virtual Connect FlexFabric technology, the companies create an industry-leading solution that simplifies and automates data center management while reducing complexity, risk and costs.
The HP and Egenera solution is purpose built to deliver infrastructure resiliency and agility to cloud based services, large scale VDI deployments, and mission critical enterprise applications. The certified solution leverages:
- HP BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure and HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric
- HP’s industry leading ProLiant x86 blade servers
- Standard networking protocols and technologies including Ethernet, iSCSI or FC
This solution enables customers to leverage existing infrastructure investments to create highly available resource pools that provide comprehensive application availability and continuity from a single, unified interface via PAN Manager. Benefits to this unified management platform include:
- Simple “One Click” High Availability & Failover
- Verifiable Disaster Recovery with Failover and Fail Back
- Instant, On-Demand Provisioning of Servers & Infrastructure
- Secure Partitioning & Multi-Tenancy
- Lights Out Unified Management
- Abundant Server and Network Scalability & Performance
Easy to install, rapid to deploy and simple to manage, HP BladeSystem c7000 with PAN Manager consolidates server, storage, and network; transforms isolated infrastructure into a unified system that delivers resiliency to any IT service or application.
For more information on the HP c7000, please visit HP c7000 webpage.