Egenera is now making PAN Manager Software available for standard Fujitsu BX900 x86-based blade servers. That means standard Fujitsu blades and networking will have the same business-critical availability, elasticity HA and DR capabilities as other PAN Manager systems.
- Unified N+1 HA: Fails-over physical ,virtual, or mixed P+V environments
- Unified, Verifiable DR: Recovers entire physical ,virtual, or mixed P+V environments including all I/O, networking, load balancing and storage connections
- Rapid Re-Provisioning: Re-purposes hardware (compute, I/O, network, storage connectivity) as demands fluctuate
- Scale-Out Compute Infrastructures: Automatically manages and scales multi-instance use of Oracle RAC, SQL, ERP (e.g. SAP), WebLogic, WebSphere and others
- I/O & Network Consolidation: Dynamically re-configures all networking fabric , eliminating the need most I/O hardware components such as NICs and HBAs – providing a “wire-once” environment.
For more information about pricing and availability of PAN Manager for BX900, email firstname.lastname@example.org.