Mission-critical availability with low cost and complexity
The Dell PAN System is a pre-configured system which includes Dell servers and PAN Manager® software by Egenera®. The system is ideal for any data center managers looking to provide mission-critical reliability and DR to their Dell environment. With Dell PAN System, IT managers can simplify their environment – whether physical, virtual or mixed – while ensuring significant affordability with Dell’s industry-standard computing and networking hardware.
- Unified N+1 HA: Fails-over physical ,virtual, or mixed environments
- Unified, Verifiable DR: Protects physical ,virtual, or mixed environments
- Rapid Re-Provisioning: Re-purposes hardware (compute, I/O, network, storage connectivity) as demands fluctuate
- Scale-Out Compute Infrastructures: Automatically manages and scales multi-instance use of Oracle RAC, SQL, ERP (e.g. SAP), WebLogic, WebSphere
- I/O & Network Consolidation: Dynamically re-configures all networking fabric , eliminating most I/O hardware
Available with Dell Support Services
Dell ProSupport for IT is included with the Dell PAN System giving IT administrators 7×24 access to Dell’s technical experts as well as professional training and certification, collaborative support for select third-party vendors, and a single point-of-contact escalation management. Dell ProSupport for IT allows IT staff to satisfy business demands while freeing their time to focus on strategic projects.
Dell PAN System Design and Implementation Accelerator, provided by Dell Global Infrastructure Consulting, offers PAN Manager implementation strategy, application/database deployment, configuration support, knowledge transfer and best practice recommendations. After deployment, IT administration teams will have acquired the tools and best practices required to optimally manage their Dell PAN System.
- Advancing Application Availability with Dell PAN System
- Enhancing Energy Efficiency with Dell PAN System
- Dell and Egenera Drive a New Path to Virtual Data Center Automation
- Dell PAN System White Paper
Oracle Enterprise Linux 5
SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server
Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
VMware ESXi 4
Citrix XenServer 6.0
EMC: Symmetrix, Clarrion CX3, CX4, AX4-5, Celerra
HP: EVA Models – 4X00, 6X00, 8X00, 4400, 6400, 8400
Hitachi Data Systems: AMS/WMS Series, USP V and USP VM
IBM: DS4X00, DS8000 and XIV Nextra
NetApp: FAS200, 900, 2000, 2020, 2050, 3000, 6000Dell/EMC CX4/CX arrays